Sunday, January 04, 2004

It seems like an eternity since my last post, and it has almost been so.
One of the many things that I have encountered this week is the wonderous place known as PC world... It is from there which I bought the very PC that I am typing this post to you now. I now feel a greater sense of well being. It is not because I have an excellent machine on which to play games (that is merely a bonus), but more as it feels like a coming of age for me, as it is the first PC that I have ever bought. It has given me a greater sense of freedom and responsibility which I enjoy (This freedom is also in a gaming sense because before I could barely get the PC I was using to play pong, let alone some of the mind expanding games of recent years...).
I go back at universitythis week, starting a new year and new term afresh. I am quiety optimistic about the things I will learn and achieve in the upcoming year. For those of you who don't know, I am studying Psychology. It is a four year course, of which I am in my first year. I hope to return after that time as a post-graduate and get a Doctorate (I always said I'd like to be a doctor, but I never said which kind). This will hopefully enable me to go into couselling. I am trying to keep up my acting but I am out of touch, that is to say I have no contacts in theatrical circles with which to continue my acting. My search continues...

No comments: