Monday, December 08, 2003

A few days ago I moved in with the Roberts Family in Stoke, as my parents, whom I usually live with, have gone to Australia for three months, leaving me to fend for myself in this cruel, cruel world. You may know two of the Irish Family Roberts(son) as Ally, the oldest brother, and my room-mate has his own blog (40 bicycles) and Peter, the youngest of the brothers also has his own blog (Bulbous Blog). So far it has been fun, with the excetion of having a hideously bad cold. The fun bit about that is being able to watch the carnage that ensues as it is passes on to various members of the family (sorry Ally).
Just recently I have been suffering from another bout of depression, though this time I have opted not to take anti-depressants. There are many people who will, fortunately, not know what depression is like and for you here follows a brief description of the symptoms I have... Drowsiness but the inability to sleep, grogginess, succeptability to illness and irritablity along with an aversion to bright lights, indeed I'm squinting as I write this.
I have tried to see the lighter side of this situation and am slowly suceeding (whoever said humour as a defence mechanism doesn't work is wrong!!)- go me!! But "Enough, already!" I hear you cry, "quit making us depressed!" So I shall leave that topic alnoe for now...

Quote of the day...
"Please, sir! May I be excused, my brain is full!"

No comments: